The role of the Electrical Specialist is key technical advisor for both AC and DC projects with very broad electrical engineering knowledge consulting role; responsible for a wide range of activities from develop scope, conduct feasibility studies all the way to provide support during execution/detail phase of the project.
We are seeking talented Electrical Engineers with experience in middle and large-scale projects with strong technical background. Candidates who show superior skills in complex scope multi-discipline, multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to Internal/External customers is our objective.
Technical Skills :
- Power system studies expereience;
- Grid code requirements compliance: check of grid code requirements, discussion with Customer;
- Evaluation of the grid connection in consultation with network operators
- Understand, dissect and breakdown complex technical subjects and being able to translate in simple terms to non-technical stakeholders/decision makers;
- Creation of technical specifications and technical documentation (internal and external) for electrical main equipment;
- Provision of technical advice and support to Customers;
- Construction, Commissioning and start-up experience, desirable.