Active in production of Gas, storage of CO2 and decommissioning of its assets. Job holder operates in a multi discipline and highly technical environment and is in frequent contact with internal and external end users of Technical Documentation / Omega PIMS. Serves internal customers of both Operations and Development, Engineering and Projects Division.
Jobholder performs all activities, taking into account the highest level of Safety and Health, protecting the Environment and reporting any HSE anomalies.
Daily document control related activities, like receiving and distribution of digital data, returning of reviewed documentation.
Organizes Project documentation reviews.
Supports Project leaders during projects.
Acts as focal point for communication with document controllers at Contractors / Vendors.
Contributes to As Built making process, is back-to-back with Sub-Surface Data and information Technician in As Built making process.
Follows up requests for digital and/or hardcopy data from both in- and external parties.
Is responsible for Omega PIMS functional application and user account management.
Assists/trains internal and external users in the use of Omega PIMS.
Safeguards the technical quality of data/documentation.
- Ensures the availability of technical data/documentation for Operations and Development, Engineering and Projects.
- Ensures the availability and seamless operation of Omega PIMS.
- Ensures correctness of documentation statuses.
- Contributes to the availability of the appropriate work procedures.
- Some 25.000 hard copy (paper) records.
- Some 100,000 digital as built records maintained in Project & Operations Document Management system Omega PIMS.
- Dozens of ongoing projects.
- 5 Engineering Contractors,10-15 Vendors
- Over 100 Omega PIMS end user accounts