Working in close collaboration with the Document Control Manager you be supporting engineering projects during the design and production phases, ensuring the documentation is developed and delivered to the customer to the highest quality standards. In this vital role you will work closely with our engineers and project managers to manage every step of a document’s timeline, being meticulous in every document and process detail. You will also be:
- Supporting the product requirements and product change management processes to ensure that specification documents (e.g., drawing, structure, standards and software) are clear, concise and valid across the organization.
- Analysing and processing the data into appropriate engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and services systems.
- Releasing and/or maintaining the Cummins product specification documents.
- Providing input into the development of product requirements and other relevant standards and rules for documenting Cummins products specifications, including engineering, marketing, services, and manufacturing processes.
- Participating in improvement projects linked to the product requirements and related change management processes.