This position is part of the Project & Engineering Team. Discipline engineers are appointed to assist in the initiation phase (define) of the technical management of change (TMOC) process and execute the single discipline scopes (defined as asset plant changes/ asset PC’s). Large, multi-discipline projects are outsourced where the discipline engineer can act as project engineer. The asset PC process is a collaboration between the support engineers, within operations department, and the lead engineers. Approval of (updated) drawings are part of the scope.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate HSE Leadership and contribute to Neptune Safety performance and Culture
- Assumes responsibility for asset PC execution in the discipline of static (pressure) equipment
- Verifies contractors work quality regarding specifications, reports, code application, submittal review, equipment selection, deliverables, and drawings
- Carry out technical bid evaluations to ensure vendor compliance with material requisitions
- Deliver technical expertise and support to production operations
- (Assist in) initiation of modification (asset PC) projects and give technical expertise to modifications
- Review and approval of technical drawings
- Drives continuous improvement
- Ensures effective management of change
- Contributes to the IVB process.