Criteria that is deemed important for this role:
- Experience focused on DCS & ESD systems, including system migration experience.
- Strong knowledge on related systems, e.g. CCTV, F&G, etc.
- Experience with at least one off, preferable both: Honeywell, Schneider. Technology knowledge to be state of the art.
- Experience in the Oil&Gas, Petrochemical as well as Specialty Chemicals industry.
- Experience in development of control strategies in FEED and Detailed Design project phases.
- Participation in P&ID development.
- Experience with instrument databases utilizing SPI.
- Writing control system URS/SRS, requisitions, TBA’s and PO placement
- Collaborate with project team, client and vendors.
- Experience in Engineering, FAT, installation, SAT, commissioning of control systems.
- Real team player (within ICS team as well as cooperation with other disciplines).
- Experience in cooperation and work delegation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
- Good pro-active communication skills.
- Clear communication in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
- Be passionate about Safety at work.
- Understanding in Budget control, Schedule Milestones and Change control.
- Deliver work on a high-Quality standard.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in demarcated tasks.