Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and the environment by following HES regulations and HES standards, policies and procedures.
You are capable to;
1. Effectively integrate permit-to-work system into the project + SIMOPS experience.
2. Ensure project compliance with the Permit-To-Work system.
3. Mentor, train and develop interns and other staff, if and when, assigned.
4. Check work permits for administrative items, such as making sure that all required signatures are in place.
5. Review contractor work requests and ensure strict adherence to the approval flow, timeframes, and other permit requirements.
6. Make sure that expired work permits are closed, cancelled or renewed.
7. Support contractors to maintain compliance with project procedures and standards.
8. Advising, monitoring and auditing Permit-To-Work (PTW) activities.
9. Operate the permit system in simultaneous areas of construction and commissioning activities.
10. Conduct on-site inspections, particularly high-risk activities that must be checked daily for compliance with PTW requirements.
11. Ensure timely registration of permits to avoid delays in work.
12. Perform administrative tasks as delegated by the commissioning manager
13. Work as part of a project team to deliver deliverables and meet deadlines.