Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and the environment by following HES regulations and HES standards, policies and procedures.
You are capable to:
- Effectively integrate permit-to-work system into the project + SIMOPS experience.
- Ensure project compliance with the Permit-To-Work system.
- Mentor, train and develop interns and other staff, if and when, assigned.
- Check work permits for administrative items, such as making sure that all required signatures are in place.
- Review contractor work requests and ensure strict adherence to the approval flow, timeframes, and other permit requirements.
- Make sure that expired work permits are closed, cancelled or renewed.
- Support contractors to maintain compliance with project procedures and standards.
- Advising, monitoring and auditing Permit-To-Work (PTW) activities.
- Operate the permit system in simultaneous areas of construction and commissioning activities.
- Conduct on-site inspections, particularly high-risk activities that must be checked daily for compliance with PTW requirements.
- Ensure timely registration of permits to avoid delays in work.
- Perform administrative tasks as delegated by the commissioning manager.
- Work as part of a project team to deliver deliverables and meet deadlines.