- Acts as the UKNL Electrical Engineering Authority (EA2) to safeguard, support and assure the Asset Integrity and Process Safety of E&P Assets offshore in the UK and NL sectors.
- Provides Electrical Engineering support to and assurance of the delivery of capital projects/minor modifications.
- Lead the delivery of Electrical Engineering activities and support the development of resource and capability plans in support of E&P business requirements.
- Provide service to and collaborates closely with lead engineers, maintenance engineers, operations managers and project managers.
- Review safety critical elements and report to the Assets on a quarterly basis on their suitability and sufficiency.
- Authorship and approval of Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements pertaining to their discipline.
- Ownership and authorship of discipline relevant procedures and guidelines for UKNL assets.
- Authorship and approval of planned maintenance and inspection regimes and any proposed material changes to existing regimes.
- Supports Plant Management of Change requests from screening of requests, definition of SORs and technical assurance and support through execution & commissioning.
- Technically assess proposals for the use of temporary changes to plant, temporary repairs, operational risk assessments and maintenance deferrals.
- Proactively support and participate in equipment failure investigations (RCA’s).
- Proactively provide support and guidance to capital projects in their nominated discipline.
- Ensure compliance to Spirit Energy Technical Standards and provide interpretation of national and international engineering standards, recommended practices, guidelines and codes of practice, plus generate and manage any local deviations thereof.
- Advises E&I TA of deviations and non-conformances to Spirit Energy Standards and Engineering codes.
- Maintains discipline critical asset documentation + ensures they are as-built and represent an accurate offshore status.