The role holder is required to provide commissioning support the CAPEX Project Managers and operations personnel, for the relevant activities within the Asset 2020 TAR.
He should be fully conversant with the completions / commissioning processes, plus completions / commissioning management systems.
He should coordinate all commissioning work with the offshore team.
Perform site commissioning activities as required, and ensure hand-over of all commissioning / hand-over packages
- Develop commissioning work scopes / documentation.
- Be the focal point for commissioning for all relevant J6A work scopes, and input into constructability reviews.
- Review Construction Work packs.
- Produce commissioning boundary mark ups on critical documentation.
- Develop certification requirements and Handover Certification Packs (HCP’s).
- Provide input to development of procedures and HCP’s for other scopes, as requested.
- Develop commissioning procedures, as required.
- Input to the development of commissioning schedules for integration with the overall shutdown plan.
- Support operations with Pre-Start-up Safety Review (PSSR) onshore preparation.
- Input to resource requirement look ahead.
- Identification & sourcing of commissioning test equipment.
- Input to the HCP & Commissioning Procedures technical close out review process.
- Liaise and manage offshore team for commissioning activities.
- Provide ongoing Commissioning status and progress reports.
- Contribute to Lessons learned sessions.
Offshore/on site activities (ad-hoc requirement):
- Supervise delivery of commissioning activities, based on guidance provided in the HCP / procedures.
- Status reporting of offshore commissioning progress.
- Site management of commissioning test equipment (including backloading when no longer required).
- Document as building (offshore redlining).
- Co-ordination of relevant equipment vendors / subcontractors during commissioning activities.
- Identification of PTW requirements and the raising of applicable permits to cover commissioning work scopes.
- Support operations with site PSSR.
- Provide input into safety reviews / walk-rounds.