What will you do as an Application Manager?
In this position you will be responsible for the maintenance and use of the engineering applications, both technical and functional, bridging the gap between ICT and the engineers. You will be part of the Information Management/ICT department, reporting to the Manager Information Management/ICT.
Results to be achieved
- A uniform use of engineering applications;
- An optimal, stable Teamcenter back office;
- A sustainable knowledge base for engineering methods and processes.
Tasks you will perform
- Support Engineering, optimization and availability of the mentioned applications, both technical and functional;
- Maintain knowledge on internal processes, applications, underlying databases and connected interfaces between the applications;
- Organize and/or conduct engineering applications training;
- Analyse present working methods, advise improvements and run projects to implement these improvements;
- Advise Engineering Management renew developments with regards to engineering applications / processes;
- Maintain contact with external suppliers and coördinate action performed by these third parties.